Ironclad is a digital contracting platform that connects the people, processes, and data involved in business contracts so companies can execute smarter agreements, faster. Ironclad’s contract management platform unlocks operational efficiency, streamlines cross-functional collaboration, and minimizes risk. It also facilitates every process required for contract generation, negotiation, approval, signature, and storage.
Scattered emails and communications are major blockers in our increasingly interconnected world. Decisions involving multiple stakeholders need to be made quickly and with the latest shared information. Our digital contracting platform makes collaboration and negotiation frictionless and productive.
Business moves faster every day, so new contracts and processes need to be launched and updated in minutes, not months. Digital contracting enables agile, adaptable support for contracting across the business. Ironclad’s no-code Workflow Designer makes it easy for any team to design and deploy automated approvals and business processes.
Use digital contracting to unlock the critical business intelligence that lives within contracts. With our centralized, searchable Dynamic Repository, teams can answer questions about their agreements in seconds. The Ironclad contract lifecycle management tool (CLM) offers simple and intuitive experiences at every touchpoint for business users, administrators, and counterparties.
Salesforce authentication and data transfer consist of three main components:
Steps to integrate Ironclad CLM with Salesforce:
Go to “Salesforce AppExchange Marketplace” and search Ironclad CLM in the search
After you’ve installed Ironclad’s Managed Package, you also need to create the following field in your Salesforce instance:
The service account does not need system admin privileges in Salesforce, but needs create/read/write/create permissions on objects, depending on your integration setup, such as Account, Opportunity, Quote, Ironclad Contract, etc. It is required to have the following:
To create an Ironclad account, Please click on below link for free trial pack.https://ironcladapp.com/lp/free-trial/
Ironclad’s Salesforce Integration consists of three features:
1. Workflow Launch allows an Ironclad user to create a contract by filling Ironclad launch forms with data pulled from Salesforce, either to launch a workflow or update it if information in Salesforce changes. Workflow Launch can also be leveraged by building a button in Salesforce to redirect users to Ironclad with the launch form pre-filled. Workflow Launch can pull from standard or custom objects.
2. Workflow Sync provides visibility into the progress of a workflow in Ironclad directly in Salesforce using the Ironclad Workflow object. Workflow Sync requires the installation of the Ironclad Managed Package.
3. Record Sync pushes completed contracts from Ironclad (including the associated metadata and, if desired, the signed PDF) to a Contract object in Salesforce. If applicable, Record Sync can also update existing Salesforce objects, such as fields on an Opportunity, or create new Salesforce objects, such as a new Contact with the signer’s name, title, and email.
The Salesforce integration is compatible with both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.
To access the Salesforce configuration in Ironclad, click on your name located in the top right corner. Navigate to Company Settings > Integrations > Salesforce. This page shows all of your currently configured integrations.
To integrate your Salesforce instance with Ironclad, you need the following:
Required Ironclad Permissions: Admin
If you have any questions about matching the Ironclad Workflow Attributes to your Salesforce fields, reach out to Support.
You can allow your users to automatically pull data from Salesforce when launching workflows in Ironclad. There are two ways to configure this:
|Number||double, int, percent|
|String||id, string, textarea, URL, phone, email, picklist|
3. If you select Attachments, select the following configuration:
4. If you select Files, select the following configuration:
5.Click Save. Ironclad generates a unique link and a Pull from Salesforce button on the workflow launch form in Ironclad. You can now create a new button in Salesforce. Use the unique link to connect Salesforce to Ironclad.
Required Salesforce Permissions: Admin
You can add a custom button to Salesforce pages to automatically launch an Ironclad workflow from Salesforce
3. Enter /Select the following values
4. In Salesforce, click Setup > Object Manager > Page Layouts and then select which Salesforce object you’d like to add the custom button/link to.
5.Locate the custom button or link that you created. If you created a custom link, it is located under the Custom Links tab. If you create a custom button, it is located under the Mobile and Lightning Actions tab.
6.Drag it into the Account Sample panel where you want it to show in the interface. We recommend adding it to the front of the interface so it’s easier to find. Click Save.
7. If you created a custom button, when users view a Salesforce Account type object (or whichever object type you created your custom button/link for), they see a custom button linked to creating a workflow in Ironclad that auto-fills the form with data from a Salesforce object. If they click the button, a new window redirects them to an Ironclad workflow launch form, populated with values from the Salesforce object.
8.. If you created a custom link, your users can find it under the Details tab at the bottom of the page.
Either you can provide the details manually or you can pull from Salesforce.
Once you configure in Salesforce how a workflow can be launched, your users see a Pull from Salesforce button on their workflow launch forms. Users are prompted to link their Salesforce account before they can use this functionality.
When a user clicks this button, they can search objects in Salesforce and automatically fill in the workflow form with values from the Salesforce object they select, based on the configuration you created in the previous steps.